privacy & policy
The shopper's personal data submitted is a very important privacy for us. We will only collect the information we need and are relevant to the transaction between us and the shopper.
customer data collection
When a shopper creates an account through a website / mobile apps / registers himself through our call center to place an order / product inquiry, we will ask the shopper to provide accurate, complete and not misleading personal data. Shopper is required to inform us if the data submitted has changed. We have the right to request documentation to verify the data information that shopper provides. Personal data referred to here are the NAME, TELEPHONE NUMBER, DELIVERY ADDRESS, BIRTH DATE, TYPE OF SEX, EMAIL ADDRESS.
The data that the shopper provides is voluntary, if the shopper does not provide the data mentioned above then we cannot provide our services and services to the shopper.
If a shopper provides personal data to a third party to register as our customer, then we assume that the shopper has agreed to provide and transfer shopper's personal data to a third party for us to act on as a customer.
use of customer's personal data
- Process your order shopper request or to subscribe to our other products / services. Information about shopper's personal data is also a condition of registering as an eMSHOP customer in order to use our Shopping platform either through the website https://emshop.id (mobile apps) or through our call center at when the shopper wants to place an order / product inquiry and eMShop - The Best Online Specialty Store is uploading users' Primary Account information to https://emshop.id.
- Facilitate us when communicating with shopper in processing product orders / payments / product shipments / complaints / questions related to product. Without limiting these general matters, if the shopper places an order to be sent to a third party, Shopper agrees to inform us of the submitted data to third party recipients.
- As a review of marketing and trends in demographics and the behavior of our customers with the aim to improve our services and services to shopper.
- Send marketing or promotional material about our products and services, especially when the shopper registers as a customer through our website or mobile apps, the shopper will receive promo material or newsletters that are sent periodically to the email shopper. Shopper can stop subscribing and receive information about promos by using the unsubscribe function on every promo material sent via email.
- In certain circumstances, we will use the shopper's personal data for security purposes such as the audit process or as a crime prevention or to request compliance with relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- eMSHOP is not involved in the business of buying and selling personal information customers to third parties.
cancellation of approval
If the shopper objects to the shopper's use of personal data continuously and / or the disclosure of the shopper's personal information with the aforementioned purposes and methods, the shopper can contact us at any time via e-mail below or our call center at 1500887.
D. changes to the customer's data
Shopper can update his personal data at any time by accessing an account on the eMShop platform. If the shopper does not have an account with us, the shopper can contact us at 1500887.
E. access customer's data
If the shopper wants to know or ask about the shopper's personal data that has been or may be disclosed by eMShop in the past year, the shopper can contact us via email below or call center 1500887.
If the shopper has an account on our website or mobile apps, the shopper can access the order history, order status, payment details, registered payment account, and promotional material or order notifications sent to the shopper's email address by LOG IN on the web or mobile page apps. The username and password that the shopper has registered is very confidential and we do not give it to third parties. Misuse of username and password is not the responsibility of eMShop.
F. customer data security
eMShop ensures that all registered shopper data information is stored securely.
Shopper password is the key to being able to access the Shopper account. So make sure when making password shopper use unique numbers, letters and special characters and do not share or inform passwords to anyone. If it is known that the shopper shares passwords with others, the shopper is responsible for all actions that occur on behalf of the shopper's account. If there is something that is interfering with the shoper password, please contact us via the email below or call center 1500887.
G. under age
eMShop does not sell products for purchases made by minors. If shopper is under 18 years old, shopper is required to use our platform with the involvement and assistance of a parent or guardian.
Cookies are small text files (usually composed of letters and numbers) that are placed in the browser or device memory when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow us to recognize certain devices or browsers and help us personalize content that suits your interests faster, and to make our Services and Platform more convenient and useful to you.
J. eMShop rights
you expressly understand and agree that eMShop has the right to disclose your private self data on every law, regulation, government, tax, law enforcement or related owner. if eMShop has reasonable reasons which can be trusted that disclosure of your personal data is required for any order, relationship, requirements, release to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in this agreement you agree to not make any demands on eMShop for disclosure of yourself.
Notification information for customers
|There is no list of notifications|
Welcome to MNC Shop! For all transactions on our site, read the terms and conditions below carefully before you start using this site. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact our Customer Service.